We are hopeful that you will take some time to discover our school and ultimately choose to make an investment in our students. Our objective is to present our families with an educational experience that is rich with resources and opportunities, offer an environment that is safe and nurturing, and provide a program that is affordable and attainable. We want our students to remain in the classroom receiving a quality education without interruption due to financial strain.
While fees from tuition, extended care and facilities rental account for 25% of our $1.8M annual budget, the remaining 75% must be raised from our kind and generous donors – individuals, foundations, and corporations. We receive no city, state or federal funding.
We want your gift to the Mission Academy to be meaningful to you. We welcome you to designate your gift to suit your interest or allow us to determine the greatest need. Whether you choose to fund scholarship, extended care, nutrition, curriculum, physical education or support our faculty, your involvement will forever alter the lives of our students.
Thank you for your belief in these wonderful children.
The Gift of Time and Talent
If you would like to donate your time and talent, please fill out our Volunteer Form. Your completed application form may be submitted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax or postal mail.
Mission Dolores Academy’s 2012 Case Statement