Mission Dolores Academy is housed at the historic Mission Dolores Parish.
3371 16th Street, San Francisco, CA 94114
- Enrollment is approximately 250 students in grades K – 8
- Average class size is 25.
- All lead teachers are fully credentialed.
- Tuition is $5,000 per year, although tuition assistance is available on a sliding scale to all those in need. More than 70 percent of students qualify for financial aid.
- The academic program is aligned to California Common Core Standards.
- A blended learning model using state-of-the-art instructional technology allows for differentiated instruction for students at every grade level.
- Program offerings include PE, boys and girls interscholastic sports, music classes through Rhythm and Moves www.rhythmandmoves.com, art classes, and Spanish for all levels
- Free morning childcare and breakfast is available from 7 a.m. until school starts at 8 a.m. After School Academic Program and afternoon childcare is available onsite until 6 p.m.
- All 8th grade students receive one-on-one assistance from a high school admissions counselor, preparing them for success in the Bay Area’s top high schools.
- Service learning is an important component of the program at all grade levels, in order to build personal character and give students a better understanding of their community.
Diversity is a defining feature of our school
- Cultural – Our students and their families represent many different ethnic backgrounds.
- Religious – Mission Dolores Academy serves children of all faiths.
- Economic – Our sliding scale tuition assistance program ensures a diverse socio-economic mix.
- Geographic – We serve families from many neighborhoods within the city, as well as from other cities in the Bay Area.