Tuition rates for the 2013-2014 school year:
- One Child: $5,000
- Two Children: $7,500
- Three children: $9,000
For application forms, please visit our applying page.
FACTS Tuition Payment Plan
FACTS is the tuition payment plan provider most widely used by private, faith-based and public schools nationwide, giving students and families from educational institutions at all levels a better way to manage education costs over time. With a FACTS Tuition Payment Plan, you can choose a convenient payment option to suit your needs. Instead of one lump tuition payment, smaller payments can be made over time. Because it is not a loan program, FACTS does not assess any interest or finance charges. With FACTS Payment Plans, you’ll enjoy easy and convenient online registration, and 24/7 password-protected access to your account.
Click here to register for the FACTS Tuition Payment Plan.
After School Academic Program payments may also be made through FACTS. Please visit the After School Academic Program page for the link to FACTS After School Care payment plan.
The principal will keep parents informed of all scholarships and tuition assistance programs through notification in the Wednesday Envelope as information becomes available. The current available funding sources for assistance are the Basic Fund, TADS, and Tier II Assistance. If assistance is needed, please contact the principal.
Tier II Parent Financial Commitment
Parents who demonstrate significant and compelling financial need may apply directly to MDA for tuition assistance. As a rule, qualifying families must first be eligible for Basic Fund grants and must first complete the TADS application. At the discretion of the school qualifying families may receive aid which is contingent upon the parent completing the following:
- Mandatory 50 service hours and submitting logs on a monthly basis (20 hours above the 30 hours required of all MDA families; please see policy above). Hours not completed will be charged at a rate of $10 per hour.
- Mandatory membership in PTA. Attendance at each monthly meeting
- Support of the school’s fundraisers which help keep tuition costs affordable
- Agree to adhere to all school rules and regulations as explained in the school handbook
Parents are required to provide a minimum of 30 hours of service during the school year. The service commitment must be fulfilled by April 1st of the current school year. Each family will be provided with a 30 Hour Time Card, which will be submitted for review three times during the school year. These cards are to be kept in the possession of the individual family and are to be filled in by each family. It will be the responsibility of each family to ensure that all entries are correctly entered, time cards are submitted as indicated and all mandatory hour requirements have been met.
- extra hours do not carry over to the next year
- hours may not be donated to another family
- any hours completed by aunts, uncles, siblings and other extended family members may be counted
Below are a few examples of possible hour commitments. This list does not represent all areas of possible service:
- Yard duty
- Head Room Parent/Room Parent
- Lunch Worker
- Office Assistance / Typing
- Wednesday Envelope
- Sports program
- School Maintenance Work
Other activities must first be approved by the principal in order to be considered for hours commitment.