Children can be accepted to Mission Dolores Academy only if they complete the admissions process and pass the admissions screening. Students transferring to Mission Dolores Academy from another Catholic school must have a record of acceptable citizenship and demonstrate evidence that they and their parent can follow the school’s program. Assurance of parental cooperation is also an essential factor in accepting students and in considering applications to return to Mission Dolores Academy each year.
The deadline for applying for the 2014-2015 school year is March 1, 2014.
Steps for Applying to Mission Dolores Academy
- Complete Application and return it to Mission Dolores Academy Admissions Office with $35 application fee.
- Give Current School Recommendation form to your child’s teacher, to be returned to Mission Dolores Academy Admissions Office.
- When application and teacher recommendation form is received, Admissions Office will schedule an entrance test for your child.
- Students transferring from another school also must return the Transcript Release form to the Admissions Office.
Required application documents may be downloaded here:
- Application - Microsoft Word Application – Adobe PDF
- Application in Spanish - Microsoft Word Application in Spanish – Adobe PDF
- Transcript Release - Microsoft Word Transcript Release – Adobe PDF
- Current School Recommendation - Word Current School Recommendation- Adobe PDF
To view Adobe PDF documents the free Acrobat Reader must be installed on your computer.
Further information can be requested by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (415) 346-9500.